PDRC is now offering VA Supreme Court Approved
NEXT CLASS: SATURDAY, JANUARY 27, 2018
FROM 9 AM TO 1 PM
What is taught?
• The effects on children and families when parents split up
• The impact of parental conflict on children
• Parenting and co-parenting skills
• Parenting responsibilities
• Financial responsibilities
• Options for conflict resolutions
Class size is limited and will be held at the Piedmont Dispute Resolution Center, 3 S. 4th St., 2nd Floor, Warrenton, VA 20186
You must pre-register. For more information call 540-347-6650 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may be able to attend for free, contact us!